Wednesday, April 12, 2006

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR In capitals

I strongly dislike computers now. I still can't figure out the stupid font thing. So I just took it off my blog. Too bad for it.

I other news, the CPE has been taken back. Kaput. Its over. However the french are still protesting, but this time, against wolves.

Yes thats right, wolves.

During the last 300 or so years, hunters have killed off lots of wolves. Now with all the protection laws, wolves are coming back and the shepards in the mountains are NOT happy.

Yesterday they showed up, about 100 of them, with their sheep in front of the court house, and protested. Against wolves.

In my french class for foreigners, we talked about it and we all had a laugh, so much so that I actually cried. My prof, totally in stitches, goes " This isn't done in Canada?"

People hardly protest at all in Canada, but to think.
Wolves.

Bravo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Bonnie when you type all in caps like that it "sounds" like you're yelling.

"IF YOU WANT YOU CAN USE MY OFFICE AND THEN MAYBE AFTER WE CAN GO FOR LUNCH"

--"Ron, lower your voice."

Love you anyways though. <3

Your friend michelle sounds nice however, and I think she writes well.

cheers
bh

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, what does stitches mean: it's not in the dictionary !...

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~Quand quelqu'un rit très fortement!~

8:05 AM  
Blogger teh magical jamesy said...

hehehe, silly farmers....

silly wolves....


Silly France

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home