Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My friend the cow

Outside of my window lives 8 cows. We made friends. I ran in their field yesterday.

I moved on sunday, to the country.

Where people have real goats, really milk them, and then make cheese with that milk.

Today I don't have school (thank you CPE) and I spent all day laying in the sun, writing a play in french. With the dog.

The internet here is PAINFULLy slow, and I can't figure out how to upload pics yet, so I may not have any for a while.

Anyway, its been beautiful in the sun. Running in the soft green field, it felt like a movie.

This is just a little update and a test to make sure this post will post.

Here goes nothing

Bye!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes the post has been posted : I red it !
I just come back from Italia : there was sun too !
We have received your school advise of second trimester: excellent with congratulations.
I'll give it to you on Friday.
See you !
Etienne the drawer

10:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly O said...

Hi Bonnie, the kids were asking after you yesterday, they wanted to know when you would home. I hope you have a wonderful time in your new home, running with cows, it sounds like fun.

Slow internet can be a very painful process.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bonnie
I read Kelly's blog and wanted to check out yours.
sounds like your having a great time. Its wonderful you have had the chance to experience so much.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home