Tuesday, January 17, 2006

L'envie de rire

Last night I dreamed that I was in England driving on the left side of the road. I was driving a car where the steering wheel was in opposition. To turn left I had to turn the wheel to the right and vice versa. In my dream this was hilarious. I started laughing and I laughed so hard I woke up to find myself in bed, alone, at 5 am, laughing my head off. Then I realized what a ninnie I was for laughing at a personal joke in the middle of the night, alone and started to laugh even harder. Eventually I calmed down and went back to sleep, but I've had the giggles all day today. Its been wonderful. I always feel so much better after a good laugh, even if I was alone in my bed at 5 am when it occured.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bon, that's hilarious, i guess it runs in the family as mom sometimes does that. love dad

1:45 AM  
Blogger CEM said...

Hi,
I've been reading your blog as well since my cousin sent me the link. Its great you're enjoying france so much, Im so jealous of how excellent your french must be getting. Hopefully I go to France for a while after this terms ends. Its great to read about other Canadian exchange students out there! If you ever come back to england let me know (:
Caitlin

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trop marrant! Du coup, moi aussi en imaginant la situation j'en ai ri toute seule! On dira simplement que le climat francais te réussit ;)

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bon,
Thanks for posting on my blog. Life is crazy and no one ever knows where it is going to lead. You are in such an amazing situation and it sounds as though you are adapting and taking life as it comes. I plan on doing the same!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home