Friday, December 30, 2005

My embassadorial skills improving....

Because its almost time for me to leave this host family, I thought I'd better get started doing the things that I've always wanted to do. Better late than never eh? So I decorated the table all fancy and held a soir�e canadian. I made something typical from our culture, meatloaf with rice and salad, as well as a normal apple pie with two crusts. My host family loved the meat loaf and apple pie. We listened to a CD that I brought that has 15 different versions of the national anthem, in country,french, jazz, etc. It was really fun and they liked the meatloaf so much that we are going to make for new years and eat it along with fois gras and smoked salmon. What class. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

merçi pour ce délicieux repas, le meat loaf a été adopté par la famille hernequet. 20/20 pour notre cuisinière. bernard

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home