Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas is coming...

and while the goose is not getting fat......

I am on vacation now, so me and the fam are doing something sporty every second day. So far we have gone snow shoeing and I went snowboarding yesterday.I am super sore today, so I have spent the day on the computer, doing stuff, in order to be ready for cross country skiing tommorow.

.......and now for a petit french anecdote long overdue........

The other day I had some friends over to watch a movie, a canadian and a mexican. Fun. Then we had lunch with the family. Veronique was telling us how to make pretty Christmas garlands out of chocolate wrappers and we asked her if she knew who Martha Stewart is, and she thought about it for a bit, the said, "Yes, isn't she the queen of England?" hahahaha.

In actual fact there was a queen of England who was called Marie Stewart but she just misunderstood with the accent and all that. Voila.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mais on finit toujours pas se comprendre...........Mais parfois, on rit bien !!!
Véro

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home