Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pictures from home.

I miss all of you guys!! I miss my Mom and dad, and brothers and boyfriend and friends and assorted small and large animals too. I miss each and everyone of you reading this (except you carlin, I'll see you tommorow. )

So today I recieved a care package from home. Like the best movies out there, this package made me laugh, it made me cry. It made me miss home.
In it contained peanut butter, dristan nose spray, a clinique bonus pack, as well as other assorted items which are not sold here at all. But most of all in contained pictures. *insert tears here*
For all of you at home, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being there with me in my life and making those pictures so damn sad. Sad because of all the beautiful friends and family that have shared so many funny, precious, happy and just silly moments with me, who are now 10000 miles away. When I look back on those pictures from the last 4 years I am sad because I cannot continue to make more memories and special times with the same people for this year.
However this year is special and of course, its not all just sad. Its the year that I have to make my very own memories with new people. As much as I feel ready for this, when it comes down to it, it hurts my heart to leave everyone I love for this year, because I love you all so much. You have made me who I am today. To forget or replace any of you in my heart would be impossible, but this year I must face the exchange student challenge: to be able to make it without all of you, to find others to make memories with, to laugh, be silly still, find more room in the heart to love all over again.

So for all of you at home, appreciate who you have around you and take the time every once and a while and look through your old pictures. You never know how many beautiful memories you may run across.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home