Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Merde!!!!

This morning my first course starts at 8 00, so that means I have to take the 7 30 bus. When I first woke up enough to actually look at my clock, as opposed to just hitting it to get another 10 minutes, its said 7 20. I am feeling sick today and yesterday anyway and was really in need of a steaming bowl of tea so having less that 10 minutes to get ready wasn't really good news. I cursed in french, jumped out of bed and threw on my clothes, shoes, coat, backpack and a hat for my undone hair. I was ready to go in 10 minutes flat and I even had time to put my earrings in. I went downstairs to the kitchen to quickly grab some bread to eat on the bus and I stopped, looked at the clock again and it said 6 30. I must have accidentally set the clock in my room forward an hour. Something that has deffinatly happend more than once to me. I cursed in french again, took off my coat and backpack, had a breakfast, tranquille and then decided to use my extra half hour to write to all of you what happened. I got so carried away writing all of this that I missed my bus. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I was ready an hour early and still managed to miss my bus!!! I ended up getting a ride to school with Veronique. Anyway the point of this story is that merde happens, even in France.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trop trop trop trop trop trop TROP TROP TROP TROP et encore T R O P BIENNNNNN!!!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Kelly O said...

I love this post, it reminds me life does not change no matter where I reside. Wonderful Bonnie.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home