Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Le week-end

While I have a minute I thought I'd write about my weekend, because it was interesting.
Friday night I babysat! I babysat for a woman in my running club. (I really never will change) She has two kids, a little girl, Noah (4) and a little boy, Matice (2) It was really fun and her kids were superb. I learned lots of french, like always, reading childrens books to them and we had a fun time in general. I had a really good french expirience and earned €15. Bravo!
Saturday I had an exchange student day in Annecy, where we promanaded in the town a bit and then went to this Castle museum full of the weirdest modern art I have ever seen. It was kinda cool but I definatly didn't get it.
Then satuday night I went to a latin music party with my Mexican and Equidorian friends from Rotary. I had such a fun time. There were groups playing latin musique and dancing expositions and drumming all night. It made me want to go to South America so bad! I love they way they dance. Its now my goal in life to be able to dance like that one day.
Sunday I went to the Wedding Show and there is an explaination of that below.

I will finish off with a quote, one that is rather indicative of the France.

Bernard: "Bonnie, do you realize how much this bagette was? "
Me: "No, how much"
Bernard: "€0.95, thats almost a whole euro! We can find bagettes for €0.45! But these bagettes are found in only one place, and thats..." he paused, lowered his voice and made a face as if it were Voldemort he had to say, "the supermarkets"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home