Friday, October 14, 2005

La Vie!

It has been just over a week since I last blogged. Sorry about this. I don't like to spend copious amounts of time on the computer. It tales away a bit.
Time is totally flying. I can't believe that i've been here 7 weeks now, Thats almost 2 months!! I have lots of things planned for the future here and the time will fly even faster looking forward to them.
1)I am going to England for a week on the 24th of October!! I am trés excited!
2)I am going to Paris the 10th of December to see the christmas lights and the incredible window displays, and see the cemetery, Pere-Lachaise. That is also trés exciting.
3) Its my birthday Sunday. 18 is the leagl drinking and driving age so its always a big party. I will have a bunch of friends at chez moi to dance and drink champagne !!
I have also gone to Annecy again, but I don't have pics yet so I'll write about that another day.
Hope you enjoyed some pics, previously, of the last week at random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home