Monday, September 19, 2005

Update from the land, where minis and smart cars are truly as big as they get.

Hello everybody,
I am doing relly well still in General. I have run into some problems but none that haven't been highly solvable. School is getting less confusing. I find myself making really great friends and as you can see in the following pictures, I went to a village festival with an awsome friend Camille a week ago.
I am loving French more and more each day. It's so wonderful to be able to comunicate more comfortably now. Little by little I am learning words and understanding more and more. The subtle differences each day don't seem as abnormal now.
Today, I gave everyone in my class Canada pins and everyone loved it. Every single one of them wore them today and winked and giggled to each other in halls about our Canadian pride. It was fantastic. One boy said to me*in french*, "Bonnee, thank you for the pins, it's enorme!" - which means*enormously good* haha I love it.
I had my first Rotary weekend, this weekend and it was restful as always. At this stage as exchange students, everyone was absolutly desperate to talk to some one who was going through the same thing. It was such a good outlet to speak and hear full out Canadian English for an entire weekend and just let absolutly everything that is going on in your life, good bad or ugly, be said and understood completely by someopne else.There is nothing like that. Anyway I will add pictures of my weekend later, for now I have to go.
Feel free to leave me a comment everyone,
love
Bon bon

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly O said...

Bonnie-I was wondering if you ever went back to check your comments, I have left many. I know you have full plate and computer time must be at the bottom of the list.

You are doing such a wonderful job of posting photos. Seeing you look so happy makes me miss you even more!! The read your blog with me, they love the pictures.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home